Before you can participate in an Exercise, you must first join a Group. Your instructor can invite (or add) you to a Group by:
• Providing you a link to the Group (e.g. in your LMS)
• Emailing you an invite to the Group
• Adding you directly to the Group (Note: This option will apply only if you have already created an account and have previously been a member of another Group)
Join Group via Email Message
Click the Let's Go button in the email entitled, “Join [GROUP NAME].”
Enter your email and the password you created and click the Login button.
- If an instructor adds you to a group but you already have an account and have participated in a previous group, you’ll receive an email entitled “Welcome to [GROUP NAME].” Click the link provided in the email. Log in with your email and password.
- Passwords must be at least 10 characters long and contain three of the following: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, one special character.