How do I manage or archive my group in Practice? Follow
Click the Groups link  at the top of the page.
Select the Group you want to manage .
To manage a group on the Groups page, click the settings icon . You can edit , copy , or archive the group . Archived groups display in the Archived section of a user's group list .
- Groups in draft status cannot be archived.
- Archived groups cannot be edited.
- Users cannot participate in exercises that are part of an archived group.
- Archiving a group does not delete exercise submission data.
View Archived Group
In the group navigation bar, archived groups are indicated by a Group Archived label.
To unarchive a group, return to the main groups page and locate the group. Click the settings icon  and then click the Unarchive link .
Edit Basic Info
There are three Group edit options:
- Basic Info
- Group Membership
Basic Info: Here you can edit the group’s name.
Edit Group Membership
Group Membership: Here you can:
- Add people within your organization to the group.
- Invite people who are not in the organization to the group.
- Manage active members (assign a new role or remove members from your group)
- Manage members in need of approval
- Manage deactivated members
Learn more about inviting or adding Learners here or inviting or adding Instructors here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.