Creating Engaging and Purposeful Content in Bridge
This training is designed for Bridge authors that are new to building e-learning content. Learn basic information on instructional design steps, adult learning, and tips for building engaging and eye-catching content. Led by our own Lyndsey Karp, this webinar will allow you to utilize Bridge more effectively when creating content.
- What is instructional design?
- Overview of adult learning theories
- Determining audience needs
- Designing content that meets training needs
- Tips for enhanced learning design using Bridge
- Seven Course Design Wins and Other Cool Learning Strategies
- Deck to be posted after webinar
Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must have a registered account before RSVPing to any BridgeLIVE event.)
Customer Success Manager at Instructure