Welcome to the Manager Training Series!
Join us every two weeks for a new topic. To access the recording of past topics, check out the Manager Training Series Webinar Archive. Register below for sessions!
SCHEDULE & AGENDAS:
Check back on this blog regularly to see updated dates for next sessions!
Developing Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- March 11 (60 min): 10:00 MT (9:00 PT/ 11:00 CT/ 12:00 ET) REGISTER HERE
Employee development is the #1 factor for retention. High emotional intelligence is the single greatest contributor to employee success. Kill two birds with one stone – Employee Development & EI Training - using the interactive team-building activity “Personality Compass” to take self-awareness - influence and impact - to the next level.
More information coming soon - Registration is OPEN!
People Leaders Do What?
- March 25 (60 min): 8:00 MT (9:00 CT/ 10:00 ET/ 3:00 BST) REGISTER HERE
So you're a leader of people--sometimes referred to as a manager. How you do what you do is a function of a lot of different factors, culture, how you were trained, what your peers are doing, what you think others think you should be doing. All those factors can lead to a lot of motion and the expenditure of energy, but not always things that matter. "People create all value" and "People leaders do people things" Join us for a fresh perspective on what it means to be a people leader.
- Robert Buckley: Chief People Architect at RainFocus. Robert is a devoted husband, loving dad, soccer nut, and he works at RainFocus on the HR team.
- April 8 (60 min): 10:00 MT (9:00 PT/ 11:00 CT/ 12:00 ET) REGISTER HERE
More information to come, finalizing details with our guest speaker, please go ahead and register.
Building a Culture of Resiliency
- April 22 (60 min): 10:00 MT (9:00 PT/ 11:00 CT/ 12:00 ET) REGISTER HERE
Building a resilient culture is always a good idea. Still, the upheaval of 2020 and the nature of uncertainty and apprehension can eat away at organizations, affecting both organizational and individual performance. To prevent that from happening, it’s critical that you consciously focus on manifesting a durable and enduring culture of growth. This session focuses on five fundamental principles and how to apply them to build a culture that can withstand upheaval from any direction.
Mental Health in the Workplace (May is Mental Health Month)
- May 6 (60 min): 10:00 MT (9:00 PT/ 11:00 CT/ 12:00 ET) REGISTER HERE
Details coming soon
Employee Engagement Surveys: What to ask, what not to ask, what to do with the results
- May 20 (60 min): 10:00 MT (9:00 PT/ 11:00 CT/ 12:00 ET) REGISTER HERE
Details coming soon