How do I optimize the upload and processing speed of my submission as any user in Practice? Follow
To optimize the upload and processing speed of your submission files, you should be able to answer yes to the following questions:
- Does Practice support my video file? Supported video file types include MOV, MP4, WEBM, FLV, AVI, MPG, or MPEG.
- Does Practice support my audio file? Supported audio file types include MP3, AAC, WMA, and AIFF.
- Is my internet connection fast enough? An upload speed of 2 Mbps or more is optimal. To test the speed of your internet connection, use Speedtest.
- Is my file under 1 GB (gigabyte)? 1 GB is the maximum file size supported for both audio and video files. If you have the option, do not record your video in high definition format. Choose a medium video export resolution setting, such as 640 by 360 pixels. If your video file is larger than 1 GB, you should compress your video file.
- Am I using a supported browser? For the best experience, we suggest using Google Chrome. However, we also support the two most recent versions of the following browsers: Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Edge.
Please sign in to leave a comment.