What type of reports are available - Analytics Widgets Follow
The Analytics Reports will give you a view of all enrollments data across all accounts setup within your instance of Bridge. These reports will let you pull a comprehensive list of information and allow you to include deleted users!
- The Analytics Reports are still in Beta and may change.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
The Learning Status widget is a breakdown of all enrollments in courses, live trainings, and checkpoints.
- Program items that are currently locked (due to the program being set to be taken in order and the user not reaching that item in the program) are regarded as 'not started'.
- Live Training enrollments are considered 'not started' until the user is registered for an upcoming session which is considered 'in progress'.
- Checkpoints are considered 'in progress' once they are assigned.
Learner and Completion data
This section includes the following six widgets:
- Course completion rate: The percentage of completed course enrollments
- Live training completion rate: The percentage of completed live training enrollments
- Checkpoint completion rate: The percentage of completed checkpoint enrollments
- Program completion rate: The percentage of completed program enrollments
- Total number of learners: The total number of learners in your account
- Overdue learners: The number of learners having at least one overdue learning item
The Program Status widget is a breakdown of the enrollment status for programs.
NOTE: This is specific to the completion status to the overall program, not the individual learning items within the program.
Live Training Health
The Live training health widget is a chart showing the number of enrollments, registrations, and completions in live trainings.
The Program Health widget shows the percentage (and number) of enrollments that are above a certain program execution level. For example, If there are 158 enrollments in the >50% column, it means that 158 learners have completed more than 50% of the learning items in that specific program.
Please sign in to leave a comment.