In the toolbar, click the Media icon.
Open Bridge Advanced Video
Click the Bridge Advanced Video icon. From this interface, select the Video Card that you will be editing.
Open the Video Editor
To access the Content Editor, first click the Menu  on the container that houses the video. Next, select Video Editor  option.
The Video Editor provides you with several options for enhancing your videos:
- The Trim Editor  enables you to cut the beginning and end of a video.
- The Slide Editor  enables you to upload a PowerPoint or PDF document alongside a video. You can synchronize the PowerPoint or PDF so that it advances as the video plays.
- The Chapter Editor  enables you to add chapters to a video. The chapters act like bookmarks; they enable the learner to jump to a specific point in time in a video.
- The Video Player  gives you a preview of what the video will look like in the player to the end user.
- The Closed Captioning Editor  allows you to enable, upload, and edit closed captioning on a video.