Leveraging institutional knowledge to create engaging content to help employees learn and grow is key for organizations of all sizes. Bridge Advanced Video is a video-based LXP that provides users with an enhanced video learning experience that is easy to use, quick to deploy, and critical for retaining top talent and providing meaningful engagement with employees.
What is the timeline for this transition?
- October 25th: Last day any content made in Studio will be moved to Bridge Advanced Video
- November 5th: Video content migration will be complete (this will occur over the month of October). Your Bridge Customer Success Manager will be in contact with you once your migration is complete
- November 26th: Studio will be removed from your account
If I am a Studio user, will my existing content be migrated to Bridge Advanced Video (BAV)?
- Yes, we will be migrating your content into BAV. However, videos that are not in a course will not be migrated. You can create a new course and include all videos that were previously not in a course to ensure they will be migrated with the rest of your content.
- No analytics or view counts will be migrated from studio to BAV.
How accurate is Speech to Text translation within BAV?
- BAV uses google’s speech to text and translation services - it’s never perfect, but it does get better all the time. Many customers find large savings by using this service instead of a third-party translation group. L’Oreal is one of those customers who has saved millions of dollars in translation fees by using this feature.
- High-quality audio is the key to having good auto-captioning - make sure the file you are loading has clear audio for best results.
What video formats are supported with BAV?
- We support 1000’s of different video formats and will auto encode them to a standard format for global delivery to any device - customers can even upload their old FLV or flash videos.
How can I find out what percentage of my video was viewed?
- We track unique time viewed, so if a video is 10 min long and a person views the first 5 min three times, we will only show 50% complete until they view all the unique times of the video.
- Completion of a video happens when a user watches 90% of the unique time available in the video - this is configurable and can be changed in the admin dashboard.
Will BAV be available on the Bridge Mobile App?
- Yes, courses are available within the Bridge app, but they will not appear for offline viewing. Internet connection is required.
Will analytics from the videos appear in Bridge Analytics?
- Not that this time. However, analytics are available inside the video dashboard located.
What is Instilled’s relationship to Bridge Advanced Video?
- Instilled is a part of LTG. When LTG acquired Bridge, there was an opportunity to take features of Instilled and build them into a new media tool within Bridge, called Bridge Advanced Video.