How to upload an Articulate Rise to Bridge?
I have created an eLearning using Articulate Rise. How should I publish it and how do I upload it to Bridge? I don't need tracking .
To publish from Rise,
1. Find your course in Rise and hover on the tile.
2. Click on the 3-dot ellipsis and select Export.
3. Choose LMS as the Export type.
4. In the LMS section choose SCORM 2004 and the edition (I've been using 2nd)
5. Select your tracking method (completion %, quiz or storyline block) If you don't have a quiz, I would suggest using the completion %.
6. For reporting, select Passed/Incomplete
7. Once you have all the settings, click the Export button at the top.
8. Take the exported zip file and upload that in Bridge in Author > Courses > Upload Course
9. Test your course. I always test to fail and test to complete and check the course record after each to ensure it's reporting accurately. If I need to, I'll revisit those settings and re-export after any updates.
I've started using Rise more recently and am really enjoying it!! Have a great day!
Please sign in to leave a comment.