In this Bridge Learn release (Mar 24), Course expiration options have been updated. Journeys can be completed without the need to complete all steps.
View the link to Bridge Release Notes (2023-03-24)
Live Training Sessions Progress Widget is a detailed view that shows an overall participation statistic on every Live Training Session. We have added a third option to three (formerly) yes/no filters. Earlier, locked program items (program items are related to an ‘in order’ program’s learnable content) were not visible in the transcript dashboard at all. Step IDs have been added to the Journey Overview widget drill table.
- Course Expiry Options
- Journeys Completion Settings
- Auto CSV Options
- Analytics Improvements
- Live Training Sessions Progress Widget
- Additional Filter Options to Yes/No Filters
- Show Locked Program Items
- Step IDs Added to the Journeys Overview Widget Steps Column Drill
In this Bridge Performance release (Mar 24), You can customize the Performance agenda with a free response, multiple choice, multi-select, and rating scale question types.
- New Question Types in Performance Conversations