We're here to help

Enroll by hire dates

Comments

4 comments

Amy Skyles

Hi Emily,

I had an idea, but it didn't work. So I'm going to share something that won't work to save you the effort. I thought that adding enrollments using CSV might allow you to set a future date. I tried it, but when you do the upload, there isn't an option to select the enrollment date - only due date. So Bridge basically leaves that piece of info off, even if it's on your CSV. 

Amy

Comment actions Permalink
    Amy Skyles

Here's a new post with the same interest.

Amy

Elyce Chavez

We are finding that we also need to be able to assign due dates/enrollment dates based on hire date or other customize parameters.  Hopefully there are options soon. 

Chris Clark

Bubbling this back up. Any updates? We have compliance training that must be completed within a certain number of days of hire, but we cannot set a due date that works with the requirements because users get assigned the course as soon as they are provisioned in the system. Our IT team sets them up a week prior, but it varies by the actual day. I've had some new employees start only to have overdue courses already on their first day, and others miss the deadline. If you can't do due dates based on hire date, can you at least prevent users from being assigned courses before their start date? 

Please sign in to leave a comment.