Hello Studio Users.
Your videos will be migrated over to Bridge Advanced Video at some point between November 5th-November 15th. There is nothing to do on your end for this migration to happen. Please view more details on the migration below.
- We are only migrating Studio videos that live in a course. The courses do not have to be published for the videos to be migrated.
- When you log into BAV today from the Admin page, you will see multiple containers. We created these containers so that we can migrate your videos to the appropriate instances. For example, if someone created a video in Studio in Subaccount A, then we will migrate that video to Subaccount A’s container. Once the migration is over, if there are specific subaccounts or a sandbox you do not need to be linked to BAV, let your CSM know, and we will take care of it.
- Depending on how many videos you have and the length of each video, some videos may take longer than others to encode when migrated. Your learners can view the videos during this time, but some may not have captioning immediately available.
- Existing caption files from Studio will be migrated over.
- Comments will not be migrated over.
- When videos are migrated to BAV, the default view will include a comment section. If you do not want commenting turned on, please reach out to your CSM before the migration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.