Journeys Beta Program
At Bridge, we try to make it pretty clear that PEOPLE are what matter most (It’s literally our tagline). Which is why we are so excited about what we’re calling JOURNEYS.
Through Journeys, you will be able to create customizable learning experiences that will help employees learn and develop as they stay with your organization. You can build the journey to cover anything you would like; on-boarding, manager training, skills development, etc. You can add programs, individual courses and even check points, all designed to help positively reinforce your commitment to your workforce.
So, how can you get started in the BETA program? Follow the steps below, and you’re on your way.
- Enable Journeys BETA in your account.
- We’ve set up the BETA program to allow you to join the program right from within your Bridge instance.
- To enable this go to the Admin section > General Settings > and in there you will see a BETA Tab
- In the BETA tab , you can enable or disable the Journeys feature. If you enable it at the root account level, it will be enabled for all subaccounts.
- Get caught up on the existing supporting material for BETA users.
- How do I use the Journeys area as an Author?
- How do I use Journeys as a Learner?
- Journeys Scheduling FAQs
- Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to schedule a demo.
- See the features, ask questions, feel confident.
Keep an eye out in the Community and your email for more information regarding the BETA program as well. We’ll provide feature updates, release information, and more tips and tricks.
Thanks for joining! We’re excited to have you be part of the JOURNEY! (see what we did there).
Please sign in to leave a comment.