As an admin I cannot create a smart group using the default user attribute of Job Title I must create a 2nd duplicate custom attribute called Job Title to be able to create a smart group using this field.
- Create user CSV with column attribute Job Title
- Allocate default Job Title pill to the CSV column labelled job title
- Import user CSV
- Users all created with Job Title value assigned
- Go create a smart group based on Job Title
Problem 1: You cannot create a smart group based on the default Job Title attribute. You must create a 2nd custom pill called Job Title then assign this to your CSV column labelled job title. This results in 2 attribute headings called Job Title.
Problem 2: You cannot edit the default Job Title attribute from the UI but rather must upload a CSV to edit a users job title.
- Ability to create smart group from default Job Title attribute
- Ability to edit default Job Title attribute from UI on users profile