Change scores on failed attempts

Idea created by Leslie Fetzer Partner on May 3, 2018
    Open for Voting
    • Leslie Fetzer

    At times we have a changed policy/guideline or someone effectively justifies an answer that was marked incorrectly. If we award points for the incorrectly marked question and it means someone passes, then we can do that by marking complete and adjusting the score. However, if changing the score means their grade improves, but is still not a pass, there is no way to make the adjustment. Adults really care about those little points.