Currently, Retain functionality only gives us a generalization of the data. We are unable to report out on any of the actual data. We are only able to estimate the numbers that are showing, so we cannot really refute or support the ROI of Bridge and our learning strategy.
Have the ability to export the information/dig into the data of Retain in order to show:
- Number of people who have completed Retain
- Number of correct/incorrect responses
- Questions that were given
- How many people received the quiz and participated/didn't participate
- Number of days per user since they finished the quiz/exam to show their Retain group (0 days, 7 days, 14 days, etc). That way we can compare groups of users based on retention timeline on when we could start pushing additional courses/refreshers
Moderator Note: A closely related idea was also shared at Retain Data Chart