Make tags available in My Learning

Idea created by Weiwei Zhang on Jan 31, 2019
    Open for Voting
    Score1
    • Linda Chhong

I don't know if this idea came up before, but I wasn't able to find anything relevant--hope I didn't miss anything here. 

It will be very helpful to have tags available in the My Learning area, like how they are in the Learning Library. It is not a big issue when there are only limited courses/programs in My Learning, but as we launch more courses and programs in the My Learning area, it will be increasingly difficult for users to sort and track the training courses that are assigned to them.

In addition to sorting courses/programs in Bridge, having tags will also help with the communication. For example, if there is an announcement sent to campus, saying the "Critical Training" programs have been launched. Then there needs to be a way for learners to find the Critical Training programs, and if they have a number of other programs assigned to them at the same time, it will be difficult for them to locate the trainings they want to take and prioritize their tasks. 

Since we already have the tag feature available in the Learning Library, I assume it is not difficult to apply the same feature to My Learning, but it will help the users a lot!