I know we cannot be the only organization which has the potential for a user to have the potential to be in several accounts (Root and Subs). It would be great if there were a way we could, as an admin, link users across the accounts so they:
- Don't have multiple logins
- Don't have multiple enrollments into the same courses/programs
- Simplify the course/program enrollments and completions
- Organize the data by user, regardless of account
- Access all user data from the Root, admin-level, dashboard (another HUGE need)
This would mean that a user who can span across multiple accounts, no matter which they use, they would be enrolled once in what they need to complete, and whatever account(s) they use to complete their enrollments, it would all feed into the same space, preferably at the root admin level.