Does anyone know if you can copy courses created in the main account to a sub account? I have several courses in my main account, and I don't want to recreate them in my sub accounts.
Just found the answer!
There is no need to create multiple courses for sub accounts.
Follow these steps (as an administrator):
1. click on "Training" in left hand column
2. click on "Courses"
3. select the course you would like to have available in your sub account
4. select "Affiliated Accounts" near the top/middle of the page (just under the title of the course)
5. use the toggle switch(s) to active which sub account you would like the sub account to have access to the course.
Awesome! Thanks coming back and sharing the answer, duane dickey!
A couple of a "heads-up" things to know:
1. In order for the Affiliated Accounts option to be displayed (step 4), you will need to make sure that the option of "In Library" is enabled for the specific course. This can be found in the "More Settings" option. see pics below
2. In order for a course to be shared with affiliated accounts, the course MUST be created in the base/main account. It then be shared from there. Currently (11/2016) there is not the ability to share a course from a sub account to another sub account. It appears that it is best practice to create all courses in the main course, then share them to the particular sub account from there.
So timely, was trying to do this yesterday. Thanks.
Retrieving data ...