I sent an email message to learners that reflect as "In Progress" in a course. Am I able to retrieve a copy of the email once it has been sent?
You sure can! To see the message that went out, just do the following:
1. Click on the App Switcher in the top right corner and change to the Author app
2. In the Author app, click on the course you sent the message out for to open the course properties
3. Go to the Learners tab to display the list of enrolled learners
4. Click on any learner that would have received the message; this displays the learner's My Learning preview
5. Click on View Notifications in the top right to view a list of notifications that have gone to that learner
6. Click the eye next to the message that went out regarding the course to open a modal window with a preview of the message in it
You could also do the same thing by going straight to a learner in Admin > Users & Permissions > Manage Users, then pick up with step 4. Either way will get you there and let you see messages that have gone out from the system.
Let me know if that gives you what you need.
Joshua Pope Thank you much for the assistance! Have a wonderful weekend!
Retrieving data ...