Jenna Mammolito

Completed Learners Report: Include Failures

Discussion created by Jenna Mammolito on Dec 5, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 10, 2018 by Joshua Pope

We have SCORM courses that are completed and that register on the Completed Learners Report. Unfortunately, this report does not capture failures.  I would like to know why that is the case. The newer compliance reports have failed as one of the options. I imagine that someone's response to this would be, "use the newer reports". I cannot use these reports because there is no search function and I do not see that the abc order is working. I understand that the developer that was working on this report has left Instructure, and so I think this report is again not getting the attention that is needed.  The failure information is collected in the data dump - enrollments form, therefore I do not understand why this info cannot be added to the reports. 

I welcome guidance on this topic, but mainly I am looking for Instructure to address this. It does not make sense to me and I do not appreciate that I need to compare and vet the data that comes from the Data Dump just to make a thorough report for my managers. (I am not savvy with Vlookup, and this report needs to be available for all the managers at any time)

Outcomes