Weiwei Zhang

Welcome, and self-introductions

Discussion created by Weiwei Zhang on Feb 6, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 14, 2019 by Weiwei Zhang

Hello everyone! My name is Weiwei Zhang, and I am the Product Manager for Bridge at Oregon State University. It is my pleasure to serve as the facilitator for this group! 

Just a little bit about myself and where we are at with using Bridge on our campus: I'm relatively new to my current position at OSU. We launched 4 Critical Training programs last year at the end of April, and we are getting very close to launching another program to complete the Critical Training series offering. These training programs are required for all OSU employees.  

I think many of us share the similar experience that different units on campus become interested in using Bridge as the training platform for their subject areas targeting specific groups. We are currently in the process of working with the Training Advisory Committee to establish a business guideline and processes in order to move this work forward. I am very motivated in exploring live trainings and the learning library, and I look forward to collaborating with you all, hearing what you are doing, sharing experience, tips and tricks and expertise!   

To help us start building the Bridge-in-Schools community, if you could respond to this discussion post to introduce yourself, that would be great! I think it'll help us to get a good sense of who our peers are, start net-working and provide each other support. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me directly here, or to start a discussion thread if you think the question (and answers) is beneficial for everyone to see. 

Thank you, and look forward to hearing from you! 

Outcomes