Weiwei Zhang

Student subaccount

Discussion created by Weiwei Zhang on Nov 1, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 7, 2019 by Kym Ferrando

I know some of us here are using subaccount to deliver training to students. We launched our pilot a couple of months ago, and we've noticed sometimes folks get confused of which account (Bridge site) they should be going to take the training. I do recognize this has less to do with the LMS itself, but communication method(s).

Since we are still in the pilot phase of the student account, we don't have a log in button on our university wide training landing page (that would cause more confusion), but the link is provided via the website of the department that has a training program delivered via the student account. That is the only program we have on the subaccount now. 

We will move out of the pilot phase soon, with a launch of a training program that is highly recommended for all students, both on campus and remote. This will mark the official launch of the student account. We have a call with our web and mobile services folks to get some input on how we should design our landing page to avoid confusions, and I wanted to also ask this question here to see if you have any suggestions? I'd love to hear your experience and recommendations! 

Thank you. 

Outcomes