Weiwei Zhang

BridgeCon Collaboration

Discussion created by Weiwei Zhang on Jan 16, 2020
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2020 by Weiwei Zhang

Update: I realized the sharing setting wasn't set right so you didn't have editing rights to the spreadsheet. I just fixed it. If you still have trouble accessing the page though, please do let me know. 

Hello everyone! Thinking about BridgeCon here. I'm thinking we as the higher ed group, can collaborate on what we want to talk about/what are the most burning topics (or issues) for us at the higher ed group meeting. I've started a spreadsheet so everyone can go in there to put down topics you want to propose. Please also do put down the name of your institution if you are interested in the topics that are already in there. I don't know how much traction this will get, but knowing who else are also interested may help us decide what topics to focus on when we meet. If we don't have time for all topics, this will help us know who are also interested in the topic and we can make direct connections. 

Here is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NBSr0pKW7p8PZo1Y6qkrkkE9IPssZF3zJU7BjD_YZfs/edit?usp=sharing 

Outcomes