In the User Details page, you can edit a user's account information and unsubscribe individual users from receiving email notifications. You can also update user information using a CSV file.
• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
• Attributes must already exist in the account or be created via CSV before they can be used to update user information.
• If setting the hire date directly in the users profile the following formats are acceptable to use:
Open Admin Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Admin icon. Then, click the Users & Permissions menu option.
In the Users & Permissions menu, select Manage Users.
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.
Click the Edit User button.
Note: The message icon will be disabled for unsubscribed users.
Edit User Attributes
Any field that has been previously created in your account by an admin displays for the user. If a field contains a blank entry, the field displays as (none).
Click the attribute value you want to edit for the user.
If attributes vary across your account, clicking then typing in a field will generate a drop-down menu of existing or matching attribute values. Click the attribute value you want to add for the user.
Unsubscribe from Email Notifications
If you would like to unsubscribe a user from email notifications, click the Unsubscribed toggle button.
- Users will still receive email notifications for password resets.
- Users cannot unsubscribe themselves from email notifications.
Remove or Change users Manager
If you would like to change or remove a users manager without having to run a whole new csv import you can do so in the attributes area.
To Remove click into the Manager field and select Remove Manager.
To Change the Manager, first select to remove the existing one and then start typing in the new manager's name. Once you see the new manager's name click on it and save the changes.
To save your changes, click the Save button.