How do I connect to SFTP hosted by Bridge? Follow
This document will walk through how to connect to a Bridge-hosted SFTP.
If you are unsure if you have had a Bridge hosted SFTP, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Active Bridge SFTP
- Username provided by Bridge
- Private Key
- File Transfer Software
- Filezilla is used in the below screenshots. This is a free tool and can be downloaded here.
Steps for Connecting
Access Site Settings
Open the site settings in your FTP software
Select New Site
Configure Site Settings
- Protocol: SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- Host: sftp.cmh.bridgeapp.com
- Logon Type: Key File
- User: [username provided by Bridge]
- Key file: [Select the private key pair that corresponds with the public key sent to Bridge]
To Download a file double click the file from the SFTP.
To Upload a file, drag the file to the SFTP side.
What You're Experiencing
What's Probably Happening
How to Resolve
The file '' could not be loaded or does not contain a private key.
The file used is not a private key
Use the private key pair that corresponds with the public key sent to Bridge
Please sign in to leave a comment.