The below steps can be used to configure the OneLogin SSO system with Bridge.
1. Navigate to your OneLogin account
2. OneLogin > Applications > Add app > SAML Custom Connector (Advanced) > Save app
3. Navigate to the SSO tab and copy the Issuer URL from OneLogin.
4. In the auth settings in Bridge paste the Issuer URL into the Identity Provider Metadata URL and make sure (by default) to check signed authentication requests (you should disable name qualifiers too unless your OneLogin settings require it).
5. Click Save, this should generate the Audience URI and ACS URL. Copy ACS URL and Audience URI and navigate back to OneLogin Configuration tab:
Audience (EntityID) - Audience URI from Bridge
Recipient - ACS URL from Bridge
ACS URL Validator - ACS URL from Bridge
ACS URL - ACS URL from Bridge
6. Click Save and test the single sign-on by opening an incognito window and navigating to the Bridge site.
You must ensure nameID matches Bridge UID.