We implemented Bridge 1.5 years ago and it's been well-received by our staff so we are now looking into writing up a guideline / strategy for the platform and / or e-learning in general.
I wonder if any of you already have something similar already? If yes, I would be immensely grateful if you could share bits of your experience here. Here is what I would like to find out:
- how big is your organisation?
- do you have a department for managing Bridge / learning? Or is it something done by someone besides other non-related tasks?
- what are your main focal areas in the guideline/strategy?
- what is the process for creating trainings? does the Bridge admin team create all trainings or do you have a dedicated team of content creators?
- how are trainings approved and rolled out? what criteria do you use for this purpose?
- do you have guidelines for content creation (eg. length, style..)?
Thank you in advance for your input!
Please sign in to leave a comment.